TAMS4CPS is an EU-funded project with the mission to develop a strategic research and collaboration agenda to foster Trans-Atlantic research in Modelling and Simulation (M&S) for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS).
- Lay the foundations for concrete EU-US collaboration in modelling and simulation for CPS
- Define the scope of CPS for US and Europe and, based on this, an agreed scope for collaboration
- Identify priority research and development needs for modelling and simulation for CPS
- Create a strategic research agenda for collaboration in modelling and simulation for CPS, which is endorsed by European and US industry and academia
- Provide key enablers for Trans-Atlantic collaboration in modelling and simulation for CPS
- Disseminate the findings of the project widely and freely, according to the Horizon2020 Open Access Policy